Monday, July 7, 2008

Dim-witted Moment of the Day.

8.20AM Monday morning after the long holiday weekend.

Me: What time is your hearing?
Stupid: 8.30AM.

Me: What's the claimant's name?
Stupid: (states "claimant's" name.)

Me: ::scrolls through 8.30 hearings::
Hmm... I don't see it, do you have the docket number of the case?
Stupid: Let me see.

The individual on the phone now proceeds to shuffle through papers and breathe heavily into my ear (one of my biggest phone pet peeves) for the next 1 1/2 - 2 minutes, which is a very long time for a call that should have taken about 30 seconds.

Me: Do you have the social security number? I can pull it using that.
Stupid: Hmm... *shuffle*shuffle*

More breathing...

Stupid: Oh, here it is!
Me: ::looks up docket number provided::
Wait... this is for (different claimant's name than lady originally provided).

Stupid: Oh! Heheheeeee! Yeah, I guess I was wrong the first time! Heheee.
Me: Well, that's why I was unable to find it on the schedule.

Ugh! If this lady could just do her job and know who's case is being heard then I wouldn't have to log out of what I'm doing, wait forever for her to get the needed info, and look up the case.

This does not please, nor sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!