Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dim-witted Moment of the Day.

So far, it has been a very trying day on the telephones. Trying not to cuss someone out mostly.

Here's a little gem for ya:

Me: What telephone number would you like to be reached at for your hearing?
Stupid: (provides number)

Me: (reads back number, stupid confirms)

Me: Okay, they will contact you back to begin the hearing.



Silence.



Me: Okay?
Stupid: Okay.



Silence




Stupid: Wait! Ma'am?!?!!!
Me: Yes?

Stupid: I'm on this phone.

I don't know that 'this phone' refers to! Am I psychic or something and I just don't realize it yet?

I finally deciphered that Stupid had provided me with the incorrect telephone number and I'm supposed to understand that he did not follow the written instructions or my verbal reinforcement of said instructions.

This is not that complicated people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!