Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LOADS of Asshattery (a.k.a Dim-witted Moment of the Day)

There were so many "moments" today, that I don't even think that I can bring myself to give a full recap.

However, here are a few highlights...

1. Muryha = Mariah.

On what planet?! Why GAWD why do parents do this to their children?

Not only is 'Muryha''s name spelled terribly, she had to struggle to enunciate anything, which made our phone conversation consist mostly of "Fai (I used my super sleuth skills to determine that this means 'five') one, threeee, *mumble, mumble*" *sigh*"I'm sorry, what did you say? You're going to have to repeat that again".

2. I got a call from a lady hours before her hearing was scheduled to begin. I asked, "You do know it's 10.15AM right now?". She replied, "No, I wasn't sure of the time difference".

She's in the same state as I am. It is fairly well known that all of Ohio are within the same time zone. No variations. Not hard.

3. I had someone call in, give me one number, change it at the end of the call because she didn't read instructions to begin with, THEN even though she was already late calling in, after we hang up, she calls BACK! "Oh, I gave you the wrong number, let me get you the correct one."

Okay.

She then proceeds to put me on hold for 2 minutes, with music! This should never happen.

The list could continue, but I'm annoying myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts!